50 QUESTIONS BY FANS
1. Name: Park Jungsu
2. Age: 23
3. Food you like to eat: I like anything!
4. Food you dislike to eat: Of course there are none!
5. Recently, the TV show you watch most often: Ah, I’m busy! But of course I have to watch Full House.
6. What do you do on the computer: I go to my fan forum and look around.
7. And then what do you do: Of course I look at my pictures.
8. How do you feel: A little embarrassed.
9. Right now, how much money do you have: Two ten-thousand bills, four one-thousand bills. (In won)
10. The person/people you like most: Family and the members.
11. The person/people you like second most: Of course the fans.
12. The people who annoy you the most: Antis…there aren’t any others…
13. What are you least good at: Being a qualified leader (of the group).
14. The most recent that’s caused you anxiety: Ah, dancing?
15. Reason: You already know, why are you still asking?
16. When do you feel lucky/happy: Whenever I look in the mirror!
17. When do you feel like you’re useless: Of course it’s when I can’t dance well…
18. How’s your alcohol tolerance: When I’m not drunk I can drink a bit.
19. Is it true you’ve bungee-jumped before: No, not yet, but I really want to try.
20. What’s your job: Ah, I’m a singer! How can you still ask?
21. Facial care: I don’t do it.
22. How do you keep in shape: Exercise is life.
23. Artists you’re friendly with: DBSK (even though they’re sunbae, they’re all still younger than me)
24. Most recent dream: Of course it was for our song to reach number one.
25. My goal: To stand on the highest position on the stage. (T/N: To become truly famous/respected as a musical artist.)
26. Person that you envy: Jobless traveler?
27. Why: Because they don’t have to work…
28. What do you want to say right now: I love you, without reason, haha.
29. Rate my appearance/looks: If 100 is full marks, then you’re 99.999…
30. Are you self-satisfied: You have to admit you feel the same!
31. What do you always bring with you: Cell phone, MP3 player.
32. Where are you right now: Internet cafe. When I’m done with this I have to go home immediately!
33. When receiving your report card, have you ever felt hopeless: Yes. I really value grade reports, so I worked very hard.
34. What time of day are you happiest: When we’re practicing, and when I get to use the Internet by myself in the mornings.
35. Favorite female artist: Se~cret~
36. Disliked male artist: My enemies!
37. When it becomes autumn, what kind of imagery floats to mind: Loneliness and falling leaves.
38. Do you have a customized piano? Do you like piano?: We have a piano and I often sing while I play on it.
39. What’s the first thing you want to do outside the country: Let everyone know Super Junior, and also performances and interviews!
40. What Korean brand-name product/specialty do you most want to spread to international fans: Cell phones.
41. Do you use shampoo or soap: Both. (T/N: What a retarded question.)
42. What kind of credentials do you have: Driver’s license, Chinese degree (T/N: I have no idea what he means by ‘Chinese degree’: whether in language or if he studied the culture or what; he could also be joking)
43. If you could go back in time, to when would you go: Back to high school.
44. Why: I want to debut earlier!
45. If you weren’t good with people the way you are now (lit. popularity), what would you do: That could never happen!
46. What do you wager that on: My face. What do you think of it?
47. What do you think your position is in Super Junior: The oldest, the most necessary one.
48. Right now, what do you want to do the most: Make Super Junior recognized around the world.
49. If you had to pick between love or friendship, which would you choose: Oh…I want both.
50. Last words: I love you all, of course I love you all!