It’s just exactly three weeks and SS3 Manila is coming. So I gathered all important promos and announcements regarding this event.
– General Admission tickets are now available in all Ticketnet outlets nationwide! General Admission ticket is worth P 1,60o. It is free seating, meaning, there are no reservations and it’s on a first come, first served basis. To find a good seat, you must go to the venue earlier than usual. 🙂 Visit ticketnet.com.ph for online reservation and ticket pricing.
HKTicketing.com is still offering tickets for SS3 Manila for overseas fans until February 8, 2011.
Upper Box A Center and Side tickets are SOLD-OUT. For Upper Box B Side and Center, you can call 687-1709 to order and reserve. If they did not contact you back, there is no more available. As for SVIP Left and Right, they are still finalizing the number of remaining tickets there are still available.
– There will be a merchandise sale on February 25-26, 2011. The venue and time will be announced soon.
Pulp is in need of volunteers. To those who want to help them, please see this page for details.
– SJ-World is in need of volunteers for ELF Total Care Package 2. Visit the linked page for details.
– Bring your own sapphire blue lightstick!
– Be sure to be updated about fanchants, fan projects (individual and group), tickets and promos regarding SS3. You can check cheonsa23’s blog and Miss Happee Sy’s FB page regarding other important announcements.
EDIT: – The gates will be opened at 4pm and the show will start at 7pm. Don’t be late. 🙂
EDIT – The boys will be arriving in the Philippines on February 25 and 26, that means, they are going here by batches.
Sanuk Promo (CLOSED)
SJ-World Special SS3 Manila Contest (CLOSED)
EDIT: SMART Promo (New)
Compiled by PinoyELFs@twitter